The top ten most common mistakes causing residential roofs to fail:
1) Shingles or Metal installed on roof slopes to low
2) Leaks in the valley
3) Incorrect hip and ridge cap shingles installed
4) Underlayment not properly installed
5) No drip edge or drip edge installed incorrectly
6) Inadequate ventilation
7) Incorrect starter shingles
8) Improper nailing
9) Flashing around roof penetrations
10) Roof-to-Wall flashings
Why Trust Us With The Roof Over Your Head
We have learned over the past 20 years how to permanently eliminate these failures by installing quality systems using the best components by our skilled crew members trained on proper techniques. The difference between this and using cheap labor with a conglomerate of low cost materials is seen when 80 MPH winds blow and 6” of rain fall occurs. Our clients appreciate our dedication to making sure they continue to Love The Rain. If we aren’t asked to build it right, we politely bow out.
There is hardly anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man’s lawful prey.